Saturday, November 21, 2009

10 THINGS... TO THINKS


10 things you can say to your wife
1. I love you.
2. "Yes my love, I'll fix it right now." This will really get her excited!
3. "Your eyes are really beautiful."
4. "This is really, really good! You're a star!"
5. When you find her talking to a younger woman that you don't know, ask her "Were you in school with that lady? Not? Oh, you looked about the same age.."
6. When she's got a nice perfume on, tell her "You smell like heaven!"
7. Tell her "You are my best friend."
8. Tell her firmly "I'm going to do the dishes for you; no arguments."
9. Surprise her with "I'm taking you out for coffee and muffins."
10. "I'm going to clean the kitchen today."



10 Things I Love About You
 i love the way you laugh
i love the way you look at me
i love the way you dress
i love the way you look
i love your attitude
i love the way you talk to me
i love the way you kiss me
i love the way your there 4 me
i love the way you treat everyone
most of all i love the way you love me!!!



No comments: